Thursday, February 3, 2011

2011 The Year of CHANGE

At first glance this looks like change. I always talk about change, but usually do not do what is necessary to truly change. Why? I think because I think about Change the wrong way. I usually try to change my appearance by getting leaner, bigger, or stronger. I usually try to change my financial situation by Making more money, spending less and saving more. I usually try to change my eating habits by taking more supplements to offset lack of sleep, missing meals, not eating enough fruits and vegetables, or not drinking enough water. I say all of this to let anyone who reads this follow me as I try something different. Whats different? Follow me to find out, I am going to try to post my journey each week and let you know what it is I am doing to change, hopefully you can connect with me on some level. If your one of my friends or clients I would love any feedback you may have. I am going to leave you with this. I have defined Change for 2011 as:

Courage Humility Action Nutrition Generosity Excellence

Look back each week for Updates and Progress in each of these areas:

Tobi

1 comment:

David Haas said...

Hi,
I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
David